We thank you for all the support during this unprecedented time for all of us.
Through the support of Public Health Nova Scotia and the Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia, we have created thorough guidelines to ensure we keep both our clients, our technicians and the public safe.
Please see the following of the guidelines we will be following.
- Our nail technicians will wear mask.
- Our nail technicians will wash their hands before and after each client.
- As before, we will continue to disinfect all tools and products before and between each client.
- Virtual Check-in, if you have made an appointment previously, please call to check-in.
- Please review screening survey questions before entering.
- We continue to take same-day walk-in clients, we encourage you to call to speak without receptionist at 902-446-4415 for proper screening.
- We will not have a waiting area.
- We will require clients to wash hands upon arrival and have hand sanitizer available to our clients.
- Only our client will be allowed into the salon
Changes in Pricing: To accommodate the increased cost of supplies and sanitation there has been a slight increase in our services.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us